Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teachers

This morning I was a test monitor at Jack & Camryn's school. The class room I was in to help was a 3rd grade class. The teacher in that class is a favorite of both Sydney & Camryn. They both had her in 3rd grade. As I sat there watching her give instructions to the class I was so thankful that my girls have had the opportunity to experience her wonderful teaching and then I started hoping that she will she still be there when Jack reaches the 3rd grade because I would love to have him experience great teaching. You can tell by just watching her with those kids that she is there for the kids and really wants them to learn and takes time for each one of them. As I looked around her classroom I sat there wishing there was so much I could do for the teachers here at this school. You can tell that she puts a lot of her own money into her classroom like new books, etc...Thank God for teachers like Ms. Anderson who really make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Good teachers that truly care about their students are hard to come by. And when we do find them we want to hold onto them.

    ReplyDelete